Feature Type: Henchman
Effect: Characters can hire up to 1 henchman at a time. Available henchmen include a Gladiator, a Street Fighter, and a Thief. Costs vary by henchman.
Wizards only gain a special henchman called an Illusory Construct.
- Military Tribunes and Roman Politicians can hire a Legionary.
- A henchman that is defeated in battle is KO’d until no enemies are seen.
- A henchman that is KO’d can be brought back with a healing effect.
- All henchmen can be leveled up to level 5, but cannot level higher than their current master.
- Fired Henchmen will depart immediately.
- Henchman equipment can be replaced (not repaired).